Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Future Husband Characteristics

Don't not settle, ladies.

Actually, I take that back.

Do not settle whether you are a boy or a girl.

Be on the lookout for Mr. (Or Ms.!) Right, but never chase.  Never force them into a mold that you wish they fitted into.

The person I will marry (in no particular order):
  • will have dreams, confidence, and persistance.
  • will be charismatic and smart.
  • will make me laugh.
  • will see me how I see myself, and help me become the best person I can be.  Likewise, I will be able to help him become the best person he can be.
  • will be gorgeous on the inside and on the outside.
  • will be humble and not self-righteous.
  • will never abuse me emotionally or physically.
  • will be a great dad.
  • will make me feel loved.
  • will travel with me.
----------

Much Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment