Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Winter Break Update

I’m hating not having Internet.  I’m not blogging as much as I should be.

Lately, my life has been in a routine- one that I actually am really happy with.  For the past couple of days, I have had to work morning shifts at the restaurant I work at as well as my usual night shifts.  This leaves me about four hours in between to do whatever I want to do.  I take the opportunity to workout.

My workouts have been going strong for about three weeks.  I use an app called 5K Runner to get my cardio in.  I aim to do abs everyday.  In addition to that, I get arms and legs in every other day.  The only downside is that I do not have the Internet to get more songs on my Ipod.  I’m getting sick of my workout mix.

After work, I get bored.  I have finished listening to Divergent by Veronica Roth on Audible.  I want to get my hands on the next two books, but I am not sure how to.  Should I go to the library?  I don’t want to buy the books.  I had a satisfying shopping trip last Thursday and my pocketbook needs a break.  I'll look into it tomorrow.

Break is almost over- and I think I’m ready.  I need to get my tuition payments in order as well as buy some textbooks.  Oh, and come to think of it, I want to rearrange my class schedule too.


I guess I’m not ready quite yet.

Until Later!
Stay Lovely,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment