Sunday, December 15, 2013

Concentrating on ME

The last couple weeks have been horrible and stressful for me.  I did not get a part in the play.  I washed my paycheck.  I got two flat tires.  I cut it off with a guy I was seeing (but not dating) to commit to another guy that turned around and dumped me seven days later.  Finals hit me.  So, this is what I am going to do:

Concentrate on ME.

Do I even know how to be single?  I am not so sure, but I am going to try!  So, here is a list of things I am going to make myself do before I get into another relationship.  This is going to be a fun adventure.
  1. Keep up with this blog!
  2. Learn how to play Vanessa Carlton's 1000 miles on the piano.
  3. Get my "Life is the journey." tattoo.  Maybe I'll get one with my mom too.
  4. Create a sense of style for myself instead of just wearing "comfy" clothes all the time.
  5. Play with make-up more often.
  6. Read more books.
  7. Run a 5K (preferably a Color Run!).
  8. Workout at least three times a week.
That's all I have for now, but I'd say it is a good start!  I ran today, and tomorrow I plan on running and weight lifting.  Here are some pictures of my body.  I'll post a month from now too.  Hopefully, this keeps me accountable.




This is the start of something good.

Later Lovelies,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment