Wednesday, November 6, 2013

UNrefine Beauty.

Life is messy.  Life is hard.  Life is chaotic and unorganized and crazy.
[But that's what makes life so amazing- so beautiful.]

In this blog, I plan on taking you on an adventure.  A messy, amazing journey through all things me.  This includes love, life, fashion, and everything in between.  By showing you the passion within myself, I hope I unleash something wild in you.  A spark of something a little deeper then yourself that takes you to new heights.

"Refine" means to:
"improve or perfect by pruning or polishing"  
"free from what is tawdry or unbecoming"
"treat or prepare so as to put in a usable condition"
"reduce to a fineunmixed, or pure state." 

Unrefine beauty.  Do not “perfect.”  Do not free yourself from what is unbecoming.  This is life in all its tattered, unflattering glory.  

Rejoice in life's imperfections,
for being imperfect is the most beautiful thing in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment