Wednesday, July 2, 2014

My Everyday Make-up Routine


Today, I thought it would be fun to share my everyday make-up routine.

Step One: Concealer 


First, I use Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Roller on my under eyes and Benefit Boi-ing (The product in the middle of the magnetic palette.)  on any redness, mostly on my nose.  I blend that all in with my beauty blender.

Step Two: Setting


















I set my concealer with Rimmel Stay Matte foundation.  In addition to that, I was really tired today.  I made sure to set my under eyes with Bare Mineral Well-Rested Eye Brightener for extra brightness.

Step Three: Blush, Bronzer, and Highlighter


Next, I apply blush, bronzer, and highlighter.  My favorite blush is NYX in Angel; it gives me the perfect glow.  Too Faced Chocolate Soleil is the bronzer I used to contour today; It was my first time using it but I really like it so far.  Lastly, I used The Blam Hot Mama! to highlight my checks.  It is technically a shadow/blush duo, but it does a nice job of highlighting too.

Step Four: Eyebrows


Anastasia Brow Wiz and Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in clear is what I use for my eyebrows. 

Step Five: Eye Shadow


I use Urban Decay Primer Potion and the Naked 2 palette for my eye shadow.  I put the matte brown shadow Tease all over my lid first.  Then, a dark brown shimmery shade called Snakebite in my crease.  Suspect, a shimmery beige, is placed in my inner corners; Foxy (a matte bisque) is used on my brow bone.


Step Six: Finishing Touches


After curling my lashes, I put on They're Real Mascara and Urban Decay's Zero Eyeliner on my waterline.  Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Lovesick is what I put on my lips.


And that is the finished look!  Thanks for reading!

We Will Talk to You Later, 
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment