Sunday, June 22, 2014

Personal Sunday #1: My Magazine Obsession

Hey guys!  I know that lately I have only been posting on Wednesdays.  However, I want to introduce  something I'd like to call "Personal Sundays."  Every once in a while, I want to share something about myself with the world.  Today, I'd like to show you my magazine obsession.

This is my magazine collection:


As of today, June 22nd, 2014, I have:

2 InStyle
1 Rolling Stone
(All three of which have Taylor Swift on the cover.)

1 Popstar!
2 J-14
2 M
1 Tigerbeat

(Popstar!, J-14, M, and Tigerbeat are from my middle school days.)

1 Allure
2 Lucky
1 Self 
3 Cosmopolitan
2 GL
2 CosmoGirl
1 Sports Illustrated
1 Health
1 Woman’s Health (which is different than regular “Health,” I guess.)
1 Women’s Running
1 Woman’s Triathlon
1 Shape
2 Fitness
2 Redbook
1 Bazar
12 Self
18 Glamour
26 Teen Vogue
60 Seventeen

...147 magazines in all.  

That does count the two years of Cosmopolitan I stole from my friend (and gave back) or all the old lady magazines I read at my Granny’s beauty parlor.   I did not count all the magazines I probably threw away because I spill things more often than a normal human being.  The magazines I read over the shoulder of the person in front of me during middle school choir were also not counted.

The fact of the matter is that I’m obsessed.  I feel like I should follow my obsession and try become a magazine writer.

My tip for success: 
Listen to your healthy obsessions.  Those passions will lead you to lifelong happiness.

Much Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment