Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Fashion, Modeling, and Me...Just Being Me

I have a friend that wants to become a photographer, and I just so happen have spent many a-night binge watching America's Next Top Model.  A few days ago we set out to practice both of our skill sets.  Fifteen ticks later, here are some super cute outfits in semi-awkward poses.

Let's Get Down To Business



This outfit features some adorable suede wedges from Rue21, a thick chain necklace from Vanity, a blazer from Maurice's, and a dark wash chambray shirt.  I layered the blazer and chambray shirt over a plain v-neck tee from Wetseal.  And the skinny jeans?  The ones that hung my body in all the right places?  They were a glorious gift from Santa.  Who knew he could be so stylish?

 Summer Lovin'





These are darker pictures.  The sun was going down at this point. None the less, I find this a cute outfit.  The blue lace dress and belt are from Amazon.  I threw on a cream cardigan that I got from a foreign land (a Belgium boutique to be exact...but don't rush to Belgium on my account.  The shopping isn't that good.).  I paired that with nude heels from Shoe Dazzle that make my legs look like they go on for miles.  And lastly, I have a gold "LOVE" bracelet on a coral band.  I'm not sure if the bracelet goes with the outfit, but I've seen weirder things done in fashion.

Giddy On Up


This is the last outfit I will share with you today.  I stole this dress and belt from my photographer friend, but she didn't seem to mind.  I have amazing, $20 Kmart boots on and an owl necklace, coincidentally, also from Santa.  My photographer friend (who does have a name, but I enjoy an air of mystery) also did my hair all pretty.  Check it out:


Me...Just Being Me



Sophistication at its finest.

Later Lovelies,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment