Friday, February 28, 2014

Quick Outfit of The Day and a Few Updates


Alright.  I cannot get over how adorable this outfit is.

I went shopping at Rue21 yesterday; this was the result.

Items Purchased at Rue21
Scarf
Shirt
Skit
Wedge Heels

Rest of the Outfit
Butterfly Tights- JCPennys

It was a good investment.

----------

Concerning my "Absolutely Necessary" post, I just want to tell you that I did, in fact:
-Get up at 8:00am.
-Dress nice.  And yes, I did wear a dress.
-Do my make-up.
-Conquer Public Speaking, Oral Spanish, and Algebra.
-Complete my Psychology and Math assignments.
-Finish my scholarship applications.
-Go to a math help session and a Career Preparation workshop.
-Practiced Oral Interpretation.

Everything I told you I was going to do, got done.

----------

...Practicing for Oral Interpretation is stressful.

----------


Check out that body!

This month I slacked on updating you with pictures; I didn't feel up to it.  Period bloating and poor food choices made it hard.  Plus, I slacked for one week because of school.


I got a compliment from someone today; she commented on how she can tell that I've lost weight.

I'm going to keep working out as much as I can.

Mostly because I love seeing my body get better.

I can run farther.
I can do better pushups.
Rock climbing is not as difficult as I remember.
My pull-ups are slowly improving.

Keep at it, Lovelies.
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment