Thursday, November 20, 2014

Reciprocal

Call me young and naive,
but I want to burrow into you.

The nape of your neck will be my home.

I crave to know you.
I thirst.  I lust.

Wrap your arms around me endlessly.
Don’t take care of anybody else but me.

It’s 2:30.  We’ve already said goodnight.
I don’t want to sleep.  Continue to be my muse.

You’ll be the happiest man history has ever seen.

Maybe I don’t know what love is
but I want it this to be it.

Take my heart. I won’t need it anyway.  
Maybe you’ll feel it beat for you.

Love me like you’ve never loved anyone before
so I can love you just as relentlessly.

Allow me to fall.  Catch me if you wish.
Don’t feel the need to pick me up if I break.

I want to love you.  Hurt me.  Ruin me.
Or just love me back.

Until Next Time,

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment